Same Day Music is an
authorized Yamaha dealer
A compact, lightweight keyboard, the Yamaha MX61 V2 music synthesizer delivers over 1000 Voices from the legendary Motif series, plus deep computer and iOS integration.
The MX61 v2 features a Class Compliant USB audio and MIDI interface for plug-and-play operation with your Mac, PC or iOS device.
Connect MX v2 to iOS devices with a Lightning to USB Camera Adapter, for audio and MIDI connectivity to a wide variety of music-making apps including FM Essential. FM Essential -- free from the app store -- expands your sonic possibilities with 256 incredible FM synthesizer Voices all controllable from the MX v2.
Stand out from the crowd with your choice of finish: black or blue.
- Expand your sound palette with FM Essential: a FREE iOS FM synthesizer app with effects, drum loops and more
- Class Compliant USB Audio/MIDI for true "plug and play" connectivity without installing any drivers
- New finish options: in addition to classic black (BK), check out the new attention-grabbing blue (BU)!
- Motif Sound Engine: layer, zone, switch, cycle, randomize and control up to 8 elements within a single voice
- Virtual Circuit Modeling re-creates the sound and behavior of vintage effects and signal processors
- 128 notes of polyphony ensures dropout-free performance playing live or with full 16-track sequences
- Damper Resonance DSP recreates the sound of the inside of a grand piano when the dampers are off the strings.
- Record/playback stereo audio and 16 channels of MIDI data via a single USB cable without any external devices
- DAW Remote controls the transport, mixer and software instruments directly from the front panel controls.
- The USB "TO DEVICE" port allows connection of USB flash drives for loading and storing data
- A 3.5mm aux line input lets you connect and hear mobile devices, tablets and more through the instrument
- Auto power off saves energy by shutting down after a period of inactivity
The MX v2 is a compact, lightweight Music Synthesizer with over 1000 Voices from the legendary Motif series plus deep computer and iOS integration. The MX v2 features a Class Compliant USB audio and MIDI interface for plug-and-play operation with your Mac, PC or iOS device. Connect MX v2 to iOS for audio and MIDI connectivity to a wide variety of music-making apps including FM Essential. FM Essential -- free from the app store -- expands your sonic possibilities with 256 incredible FM synthesizer Voices all controllable from the MX v2.
FM Essential: Free FM Synth App for iOS
- FM Essential is a FREE 4-operator FM synthesizer for iOS
- The standard (free) version features 10 Voices
- Connecting MX v2 via the Apple(R) Lightning to USB Camera adapter (not included), unlocks the full version of FM Essential, offering the full 256 FM Voices from classic 80s to cutting-edge, modern EDM
- Thanks to the integrated Class Compliant USB audio and MIDI interface, you can play and control FM Essential from the MX v2 keyboard while listening through the MX v2 headphone jack or stereo outputs.
- FM Essential features 8-note polyphony, built-in effects, EQ, drum phrases and a step sequencer for automating control changes
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of
Dimensions and Weight:
Width: 984 mm (38.75 inches)
Height: 112 mm (4.4 inches)
Depth: 299 mm (11.8 inches)
Weight: 4.8 kg (10.6 lbs)
Number of Keys: 49
Initial Touch: Yes
Tone Generator: AWM2
Maximum Polyphony: 128 notes
Multi Timbral Capacity: 16 parts (Internal)
Wave Memory: Approx.166 MB (when converted to 16-bit linear format)
Voices Preset: 1,106 Normal Voices + 61 Drum Kits, GM: 128 Normal Voices + 1 Drum Kit, User: 128 Normal Voices + 8 Drum Kits
Performance User: 128 (16 parts)
- Reverb x 9 types (42 presets)
- Chorus x 17 types (88 presets)
- Insertion Effect x 48 types (267 presets) x 4
- Master EQ (5 bands)
Sequencer Tempo (BPM): 5 – 300
Songs: 27 Demo Songs
Patterns: 208 Patterns
Arpeggio: 999 types
Sequence formats: SMF Format 0 (playback only)
Sequence Software compatible with the Remote Control function:
- For Windows: Cubase 8 or later, SONAR X 2 Producer
- For Mac®: Cubase 8 or later, Logic Pro X, Digital Performer 9
- Functi ons to be controlled differ depending on the software
- Pitch Bend Wheel x 1
- Modulation Wheel x 1
- Assignable Knob x 4
- [DATA] dial x 1
Display: 3 digit LED + 20 x 2 line character LCD (backlit)
- OUTPUT: L/MONO and R (standard phone jack)
- HEADPHONES (standard stereo phone jack)
- FOOT CONTROLLER
- MIDI IN / OUT
- USB [TO HOST] / [TO DEVICE]
- AUX IN
- DC IN
Power Supply: 9 W
- AC adapter (PA-150B or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha)
- Owner's Manual
- Cubase AI Download Information
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of
- Shipping Weights and Dimensions
- Shipping Weight: 15 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 16 lbs