Same Day Music is an
authorized Korg dealer
The sound quality of KORG synthesizers is endorsed by top-ranking musicians around the world. The evolved Korg KROSS 2 88-key Keyboard Synthesizer Workstation expands polyphony from 80 to 120 voices, and dramatically powers-up the number of internal programs from 809 to 1,075 programs. Including multi-layered pianos and electric pianos, thick strings and other new sounds that will work well with any band, as well as the latest drum kits to cover current styles such as EDM. The wide selection of programs covers your needs from live performance to studio production.
Built-in expansion PCM memory, and support for optional libraries
The KROSS 2 now provides 128 MB of built-in expansion PCM memory. By selecting from optional libraries that will be released following KROSS 2, you can expand KROSS 2's internal sounds to meet the needs of your performing style or situation.
The rich expressive power of the EDS-i sound engine, with a full complement of effects
The high-quality EDS-i Enhanced Definition Synthesis-integrated sound engine is inherited from KORG's professional synthesizers. You can use a total of seven effects units simultaneously: five insert and two master. Rich expressive power is available from the selection of 134 high-quality effects, including standard effects such as delay and reverb as well as amp modeling, vintage effect units, and even a vocoder.
Superb sampling function and a pad sampler
As a first in its class, the KROSS 2 is newly equipped with a unique sampling function that provides 16 playable pads. You can record the input from the LINE IN jack and assign a stereo sample of up to 14 seconds to each pad. Up to four pads can be triggered simultaneously. You can edit the sample waveform using functions such as start/end loop point settings and normalize, and even resample within the KROSS 2, allowing you to perform extensive sampling without requiring any additional equipment. Long audio files from an SD card can also be assigned to these pads.
Straightforward access to the sounds and functions you need
It's easy to get around on KROSS 2, thanks to a user-friendly layout. The panel of the KROSS 2 has been further improved since the first KROSS, ensuring that anyone can quickly access desired sounds and functions from the enormous range of choices.
- A rich selection of more than 1,000 powered-up presets
- 128MB of expansion PCM memory is built-in, and option libraries are supported
- The rich expressive power of the EDS-i sound engine, and a rich selection of effects with 134 types
- Superb sampling functionality and 16 sampler pads
- A panel layout that lets you access functions without confusion
- Realtime control section for quick parameter editing
- Favorite function lets you register and instantly recall up to 128 frequently-used sounds
- Quick layer/split can be specified by a single button
- Ultra-lightweight compact body; the 61-key model weighs only 3.8 kg, the lightest in its class
- Long operating life, with six AA batteries allowing up to seven hours of use
- A color lineup with a peerless finish that exceeds its class
- Audio player/recorder that can be easily triggered by the pads
- Sequencer, drum track, and arpeggiator to support your song production
- A rich array of input jacks for singer-instrumentalists or vocoder performance without requiring additional equipment
- Also functions as a USB audio interface
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of
KROSS 2 88:
Height: 5.35" Width: 57.01" Depth: 15.08"
- 88 keys NH (Natural weighted hammer action) keyboard (no aftertouch)
- Normally A0 - C8 (adjustable in the range A-1...C7) - [A1...C9])
-- Note: The NH keyboard delivers a playing feel similar to that of an acoustic piano, with low notes being heavier and high notes being lighter. System:
- EDS-I Enhanced Definition Synthesis - integratedSound Engine Maximum Polyphony:
- 120 voices (120 oscillators), single mode
- 60 voices (60 oscillators), single modePreset PCM Memory:
- Approximately 128 MB (calculated as 48 kHz / 16-bit linear PCM data equivalent)
- 496 multisamples (including seven stereo), 1014 drumsamples (including 49 stereo) Expansion PCM Memory:
- Approximately 128MB (*when converted to 48 kHz 16-bit linear PCM
-- Used when loading option PCM Program:
- Oscillator: OSC1 (Single), OSC1+2 (Double): Stereo multisamples are supported 4 velocity zones per oscillator, with switching, crossfades and layers.
- Filters: Four types of filter routing (single, serial, parallel, 24 dB)
- Two multi-mode filters per voice (low pass, high pass, band pass, band reject)
- Modulation: For each voice, two envelope generators (Filter & Amp), two LFOs, two key tracking generators (Filter & Amp), and two AMS mixers. In addition, pitch EG, common LFO, and two common key tracking generators Combination:
- Timbres: Up to 16 timbres, switchable via key zone or velocity zone, layer and crossfade supported, Tone Adjust function allows program settings to be offset
- Master Keyboard functionality: These allow you to control external MIDI devices Drumkits:
- Stereo and mono drumsamples. 4-way velocity switches with crossfades and adjustable crossfade shapes (Linear, Power, Layer). The Number of Combinations/Programs/Drum Kits:
- User Combinations: 896 Combinations (384 Preload)
- User Programs: 1280 Programs (768 Preload)
- User Drum Kits 58 Drum Kits (42 Preload)
- Preset Programs 265 Programs (256 GM2 Programs + 9 GM2 Drum Programs) Favorites - Number of memories:
- 128 (16 favorites * 8 banks) Effects Insert effects:
- 5 Insert Effects In-line processing; stereo in - stereo out.- Master effects:
- 2 Master Effects Two effects sends; stereo in - stereo out.- Effects types:
- Total of 134 types (select from 74 types for insert effects, 101 types of master effect 1, and 120 types for mast
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of
- Shipping Weights and Dimensions
- Shipping Weight: 40 lbs